Monday, December 7, 2009

Confusion...

      Life!!!

None can define it, predict it; and even if you try, you can't LIVE it!!!Yes!! and i mean it!!! i know that you didnot understand this!!And by now, you would have concluded that i am CLEARLY CONFUSED right now!!!Yet, let me write!

Destiny acts very weird to us sometimes.................something like this.....
1) At times, Opportunities fall at your feet, for the matters you are least interested in.
2) And sometimes, Hurdles keep popping up from no-where; specially when you step out to achieve things that are needed the most.!

So, my question is; how do you play it ; when both the above options clash!...CONFUSION!(..read on..)

        On one side there is an issue, for which destiny is constantly calling you, but your mind doesnot want to venture. And at the same time, on the other side; you are almost close to your long-awaited dream; and just when you think that you are almost there, hurdles jump to you one after the other.

Looks tricky right? or confusing..?or both..?!!!!......................




What would be the perfect solution to face such a situation?
      Should we surrender to destiny, and grab one of those n- number of opportunities, and go ahead with something we were least interested in? thinking that that's what we were supposed to be doing, whether we like it or not? and just give up the half-accomplished task, for which we have had been waiting for a long time?assuming that there will come a time to start afresh, and fulfill our dream?
OR
      Should we fight those hurdles, now that we are almost there? and dont bother about the opportunities raining at the other side, coz we were anyways not interested in the latter? after all, this was all that we wanted in life, and this was what we had waited for a long time?and there's a fear too...that if you give it up right away, then when next will you get such an opportunity again!!    


hmmm....you scratching your head with those statements??i scratching every cell of my brain, every existential microentity of my soul with them!!!!

Henry Miller has said the following words(i dunno who is this chap though!!):
 ""Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." 
So, let me try 'understanding' the order in following ways:
  
"...has destiny got something in store for me, now that its providing me with these many opportunities one by one? will i be making a fool of myself if i dont grab at least one of them, which nature herself, has presented to me...??and give up the other task which i had always waited for?"
OR
"...is destiny just testing me, by simply pouring worthless opportunities there, and hurdles here. And giving up at this stage will be like, reaching almost at the peak of the hill; and then climbing down your way, complaining that the path was too rough to be climbed anymore!!???"


Goshhhh!!Did Henry Miller do any good to me??!!i at least tried it out!!


Well, difficult to crack right?(so tough, that any CAT question might seem relatively easy, by now!)
And that puts our mind to a state of confusion!!Unable to make a choice, a decision. And currently, it has victimized me!(after almost an eternity!).

Well, by now if you are highly confused, then Congratulations(to me of course:P!).Cz i clearly expressed my "confused state" to you! And if you are not; then Pleeeeeeeeese help me get out of this confusion:(:(...


.................Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious........

Cheers anyways........

4 comments:

  1. bingo....reading your state seems like someone has read my mind and presented to me my own story in the simplest form possible...
    My current state is as confused as yours and just cant find any point of difference watsoever....every hour my brain goes through the battle of arguments mentioned by you and indeed I sit helpless scratching literally every cell of my brain...
    anyways if you find any way out of this situation let me know....n the same will be from my side...

    Cheers for now...
    (see this is true friendship...ended up in like confusion at the same time;-) lolz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jainy..
    "see this is true friendship...ended up in like confusion at the same time"..LOLZ:D:D, very well said...

    and as far as solution is concerned, i feel both of us will come out of our "confused states" pretty much at the same time!!!:P...n cheers to our friendship tooo........must say, even friendship's got some timing sense;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..nice one...kinda felt as if i am writing this blog! ending quotes wer too good! Welcome to the club ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..thanks :) like i always say, it's just a mandate phase B-)..comes with age :P

    ReplyDelete