Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Team '09

     Now, if you read this post; then you might conclude that the author of the post is a completely unpredictable chap on earth. Nobody knows how circumstances play with emotions and feelings.

     Under the same title 'Team 09', i had plans of writing a post describing my current team here. Saying that each one is a "sample" piece on his own:P. But just now, just an hour ago; i got to know - that m gonna come back to B'lore in just few days. And there's a battle of emotions in my brain.




     We five of us are coming back to B'lore in few days. And as soon as we announced it to the rest of the  teammates  - the atmosphere of the entire class changed. F***. Never shed tears during the farewell of my college days. And here i see weeping myself, unable to control my emotions. I couldn't stand Manish Pandey(the funniest of the lot) weeping. Dinesh is missing, since the announcement was done. Bandanika, Ruthika, Shailesh and Amritha - don't ask about them. Shocked at seeing Shailesh in tears.!(woh toh bas 2 weeks pehle hi join kiya tha!)I mean. I am confused. It was such a pleasant start of a day today. After  pestering manasa and Punam since a month, i FINALLLY started my 'surya namaskar'(thanks to Dinesh for buying me a 'chattai' yesterday for the same).

   It was like living a "dream". The struggle, the three fights with three auto fellas  here, getting stuck in a lift of a mall, the trip ,WASHING TONNES OF CLOTHES every weekend, the security guard of the building where i stay(he calls me "choti gudiya" and punam "badi gudiya"), the language translations.There was no single day, which happened WITHOUT something funny and unusual! And we just were anticipating a new entry on "october 25"th(LOLZ:D:D:D). It was like a family here(don't curse me now for the previous post of mine!). But i learnt a lot from these guys. An amazing fact is that, this place explored a more kiddo part of me,  nautanki when i had hoped to grow up a bit!!:PThe initial stay at the guest house got us so close to each other, it's hard to digest the fact that some of us are moving...aisa lag raha hai k jaise kal hi saath me train chadhe the, aur aaj phir laut rahe hain....Well, each one started consoling every other person(though he himself was in the same state of mind) that it's a "part and parcel" of life; but at that moment - it's really difficult. Now, as i am writing this - i can hear somebody behind still weeping.

    Hey! and Niladri Bihari Mihir(whose name, i felt , is "Atal Bihari Vajpayee" initially:P) is planning to give the team his "birthday treat" to us before we leave(though his bday falls in september!). Punam - my roomie, with whom i was in constant touch since from B'lore..was like..what i say .. a 'mentor'..arrey jo bhi kiya hai, ek saath kiya hai:P:P:P. Of course, i am happy that i will be coming back to my hometown, to 'my' people. But right now, at this very moment, i have tears in my eyes(shhh..nobody's aware..all are busy doing assignments:P). Arjun gu bejar aithu, but he too ran away, only to return with 'red,wet eyes' (saying that he had been to inform his people, that he's coming back to B'lore). But we are not fools to not recognize that. I dunno when next will i meet them. I wish to meet them once again in life(atleast un sab ki shaadi me, ya phir meri shaadi me:P).

    And i just playing the song "Tu jaane na...." which has become our "Team anthem"...Yeah, we did have  a "Team anthem".  A romantic song!!The other one being "Jaane tu yaa jaane na..."....Ours is a 'musical team' - yahaan sab types k songs bajte hain..From oriya bhajans, to anisuthide, to summer of '69, to punjabi tracks, to mambazhama, to vande mataram :P Will miss this a lot:(..

     Finally, to all of my team mates(in no particular order) : machchar, googly woogly woosh,baba baboni, baba chamoni, sudhansu, Siyaar(Jackal), ruthika, Punam, amritha, aish, and of course the "nice uncle" who cured me from being "mad girl" in our play:P:P - i will miss you all guys. Kabhi socha nahi tha k life me is tarah milenge, aur utni hi jaldi bichad bhi jayenge. I never wept like this even during the farewell of my college. And just one more time i wanted to say you all...


..tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi, yun hi nahi dil lubhata koi..
jaaane tuuuuuuuuuu, yaaa jaane naaaaaaaa,
maane tuuuuuuuu, yaaa maane na............


.....Team '09.....

3 comments:

  1. Dear i nvr expected things will hapeen so fast... i mean i ws aware dat somday or other we will depart.. bt nvr thought it wud happen in just 10 days..neways will always miss you..dere r still lot more things u cud hav xplored abt bbsr..bt yeah we r running short f tym..it ws just a relationship f 1n1/2 months..bt still in dese days we hav bcom so close..my God..dats d reason i broke into tears..i cudnt control myself..thanx 2 d small "Anandam" room whr our training ws held..we hd loads f fun dere..n dat atmosphere made us becom so close..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuhiya,we missssssss u a lot.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @solitude..& din
    yeah..thats t reason even i broke down. The only fact k phir hum milenge bhi k nahi. N well said. our "anandam" was really a place of "anandam". The best way to happily start your career:)

    Salute to Team '09:)

    ReplyDelete