Monday, May 24, 2010

Random thoughts


Randomn thoughts…

To NOT confuse you guys. This is just a small compilation of the random thoughts that I get, while travel, while at work (in no particular order). Apologies, if you are not able to make sense of them:)


Ø      Alam balam alam.(Band: Indian Ocean. Song: Kandisa) (It’s nice to hum a Sufi song,  of a language you are clueless abt. Nez its an Aramaic song:))

Ø      No wait for anything in life from now! No plans, nothing. Just live this moment, face it! Everything else is  simbly mannangatti. (maati ni maaphik)

Ø      ‘English’ is one language that I’m connected to in a mysterious way! Mom says she never ever taught me the alphabets, cz I already knew them!(This stmt appears like I’m yapping off. Nothing like that:)This thought just occurred to me cz that one day, almost everyone spoke to me in English. Surprisingly, even the bus conductor and the auto fella!)( Uncle, nanige kannada baratte!!)

Ø      I still did not find out the name of that cute fellow:(

Ø      I dare NOT ask such questions to myself for a while :
      ? are you really happy?
      ? are you feeling on the 'top of the world'?
      ? are you enjoying what you are doing?...and so on and so forth:D:D
Ø      For some unknown reason, it so happens that only small kids sit/stand around me in buses, these days! Jenny ki baar baar yaad ati hai:D (‘Who is Jenny?’ Question forbidden:D)

Ø      Dedicated to bmtc buses  ---- jeena yahan, marna yahan..iske siwa..jaana kahan..

Ø      Kaise kaison ko mila hain!

Ø      I wanna buy myself a bicycle:(:(

Ø      I feel peaceful, when i switch off my mobile, and stay cut off these days.

Ø      Lazy bones, getting lazier:(:)

Ø      Mora piya’ from the movie Rajneethi. Awesome song. Everytime I listen to the song, it gives me an imagination of a fashion show (fusion theme) running at the Louis Kahn plaza, at Chaos (any iima chap reading this?)

Ø      This is how a restless mind sways!

Ø      Alaipayuthe kanna, yenmanamiga alaipayuthe..(this is a carnatic song.  Tamil classical)

Ø      Kisi nek bande ne kaha hai : "Youth aisi hi chalti hai"..toh chalo!

Ø      Hmm..I see that Indian youth is ‘silently’ frustrated these days. If there’s a ‘World-Screaming’ competition, I’m sure that all the winners will emerge from India. (I wanna share stage with a rock band for once, and do all the ' yelling; part of their music. i will do that for free, and THANK them too, for letting me do so!). I miss my college fest for that.

Ø      Yeah..i did mention ’silently’ frustrated. They don’t say that out, and manage to stay calm and smiling. This is one of the many reasons why I feel proud of being an Indian (Saggis naturally happen to be patriots:D)

Ø      Karm kar, phal ki aasha mat rakh. But agar phal hi na mile, toh aage karm karne ka motivation kahaan se milegaL..Krishnaaaa…can u come down personally and explain this!

Ø      I hate this category of people : who behave as if they are too close to you in the beginning, cut out all the formalities, age differences, (when you tend to speak formally initially), appear as cool dudes,  and later behave indifferent to you! And then claim that they are ‘friendly’ – a term  often misused

Ø      I wanna do this rap, in the same speed as he does:( (never got it though):

Try to lie but it ain't me Ain't me
Try to look but I can't see
Can't stop right now cause I'm too far and I can't keep goin' cause it's too hard
In the day in the night it's the same thing
On the field on the block it's the same game
On the real if you stop then it's no pain but if you can't feel pain then it's no gain
Rearrange and you change and it's all bad and you try to maintain but you fall back
And you crawl and you slip and you slide down
Wanna make it to the top better start now
So I hold my soul and I die hard
All alone in the night in the graveyard
Someday one day I'm gonna be free and they won't try to kill me for being me
Hey someday”  (Fort Minor, Someday)


Ø      How I wish I get a chance to have a ‘face-to-face’ talk with the Almighty!. Got to settle lotsa accounts with him. The first question that I would ask him is this:

       “I seem to be in your hitlist. Is that you love me too much? Or that you hate me too much?

Ø       When will I achieve?:(

Ø      I don’t want to prove my power to the world. I just want to do justice to my existence.

Ø      A grave problem with multi-faceted personalities is this – you sometimes get confused as to which hat to wear when! Dr. Rajkumar would be the best guide for anybody facing a problem with ‘switching hats’.  But if I tell them that, they might take it offensively. Just that I want them know their potentials:(

Ø      Resigned to fate once again. I give up! No more wait for that ‘someone special’. How long can a human mind tolerate, after all!!

Ø      I miss koothu :( I miss ke4 for tat:((koothu is a short form for dapangoothu dance. Dankanaka dankanaka dankanaka type:D, consider it as south Indian head banger:D)

Ø      I hate the rainy season. It doesnot give me a peaceful/romantic kind of feeling at all. Blame the dirty roads I have to stroll through, on the rainy evenings (to get back home). Apne aage na peeche, na koi upar neeche!

Ø      Deha balam ta, paada balam ta (an ayyappa song, my fav ayyappa bhajan:))

Ø      Why is it that few people seem to be too close to you, even when you have got absolutely nothing to do with their world:)

Ø      I had to fall, to lose it all. But in the end, it doesn’t even matter…

Ø      What if god had really given us a rewind-forward button in life… Would I rewind my life back….Or fast forward it…Damn!! M confused. …Thanks Heavens……. we donot have such buttons!!

Ø      I wanna conduct a singing competition. Simple rules. Each contestant has to sing only one song ‘ibn-e-batuta’. The one who sings the ‘churrrr’ part perfectly in its characteristic way, and the longest wins :) (Loser. I ve never been able to do that! Even when I got the bunty-bubbly title track ka purrrr easily, this one’s difficult!)

Ø  While 98% of your Colleagues are your frenemies, there ARE this 2% of people who are genuine! Explore..keep your eyes open!!

Ø      A genuine smile from a downtrodden and helpless is ‘anytime precious’ to me, than a fake one (nadagam sirippu). Anyways, just smile back. You don’t lose anything by smiling.

Ø      Hey, how about writing a post about these random thoughts? Nobody will understand ,I think. Perhaps, yet another ‘comment-less’ post?? Neyz I will write..for my satisfaction, at least!

Ø      Danakanaakana dankanakana paadavaa.. Danakanaakana dankanakana aadava..This is one thing you ever wanted..blah blah blah..he’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready..blah blah blah..but he keeps on forgetting.. what he wrote down, the whole crowd broke so loud..he opens his mouth, but the words wont come out, he’s choking hard, and everybody’s joking now..blah blah…time’s up..OVER now. (Eminem. Album:8th mile. Song: Luuse yourself.pure local)
          (Why was I choking like that!)

Ø      Grow up Swa -  saare pal kahe
            Grow up Swa  - chal kaheen chale
           Grow up Swa  - har dishaaon se aa rahi hai sada sun sako agar suno
           GROW UP!!

Ø      Breathless – Shankar Mahadevan.

                   It is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100%  reason to remember the name






Added on 18th June,2010


  • M really confused with the meaning of the word “WorkBench”. Cz, both mean the opposite--> "Work" and "Bench" (purely in software terms)!!

  • Yawning is infectious,
      You catch it like a flu.
      When someone yawned at me today,
       I started yawning too.
      (an imitation)

  • Wakka wakka..Shakira rocks. The tsarina of ‘The Shake-Era’:D:D:D..I love the "monkey dance" in the song:D:D:D

     
  • There are 'n' number of reasons why i hate this city:(..never gotten anything good to me:(..would love to   write why i hate bangalore (stopping myself, cz i don wanna invite controversy from my bangalore counterparts!!)

  • If given a chance, I would love to rewind  my life back to the day we decided to shift Bangalore..and delete the day forever in my life. Y the hell, did i land up here!!!!!!





P.S: Will keep adding to this post, whenever i get a random thought of this kind:D

9 comments:

  1. Jenny ko kyon ghaseet rahi ho issme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @don
    jenny's a sweet kid:P..isliye ghaseeta:D..waise jenny k baare me 'questions forbidden' saaf likha h..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Swatz , sorry dont know the full name :). Everyone do get random thoughts and its good to see you have excellently drafted where one has got nothing to do with the another one . Few things I wasnt able to understand coz I dont understand Hindi .

    @I wanna buy myself a bicycle:(
    After riding bikes , cars one day I have taken my nephew's cycle and roamed around the city . I felt Nostalgic thinking about my school days. You shoud buy as soon as possible . I am also planning to have one soon and to use it for shorter distance .
    @ When will I achieve?:(
    Humans will never . First of all you can you define whats would be ur achievement ? If you achievement will you stop there itself ? No , No .. In Hinduism , Moksha is the ultimate aim but god only knows what people are seeking after attained Moksha.

    BTW , Do you speak yourself loudly while walking , going in bus or driving ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karthik
    Hey thanks for droppin by..and thnks for your comments:) yep..m gonna buy a bicycle shortly, for the same - commute the shorter distance..and i really dunno what i wanna achiev..but m sure it ll be something that will give me a 'genuine sense of peace n satisfaction'. something which says - 'yeah! that's me!'

    and NO! i just hum songs loud (i dunno at what volume, cz most of the time i wud b having the earphones on!) , n when it comes to talking, i just talk to my mind silently:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always funny to watch people speaking loudly when their ear phones are on and even I did couple of times :). I am planning to write something about Love and Marriage and a review about L K Advani's "My Country , My Life" . I will update you , once I am done :) . BTW , whats your name ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @karthik
    lolz:D..if you ve read my previous posts, i hav mentiond my name..neyz its Swathi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew you are a girl . I was thinking you are a guy all these day :). BTW , I have stolen your concept and implemented in my blog http://karthikseetharaman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good random thots....writing a lot....and intrstng too..how abt a book some day.....n a diffrnt subject...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @nice guy
    thnks:P..will think abt the buk for sure:D;)

    ReplyDelete